Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answered apostles appear asked bear behold believe blessings body called cast character Christ christians coming command Compare dead death denotes desire disciples doctrine enter eternal evidence expected expression faith Father favour fear feast feelings follow friends gave give given glory gospel hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy honour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge King kingdom knew known light live Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means Messiah mind miracles Moses nature never pass Peter pharisees Pilate poor prayer presence priest probably proof proper prophets reason receive refers regard religion saith unto Saviour say unto seek seen sent servant sinners sins soul speak Spirit sufferings supposed teach temple thee things thou true truth unto viii whole word
111. oldal - Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand...
157. oldal - Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
163. oldal - But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth ? is not he that sitteth at meat ? but I am among you as he that serveth.
171. oldal - And Pilate, when he had called together the Chief Priests, and the rulers, and the people, 14 said unto them, " Ye have brought this man unto me, as one, that perverteth the people : and, behold, I, having examined him, before you, have found no fault in this man, touching those things, whereof ye accuse him : 15 no, nor yet Herod : for, I sent you to him ; and, lo, nothing worthy of death, is done unto him. 16 I will, therefore, chastise him, and release him.
83. oldal - And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not : the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
320. oldal - The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
238. oldal - So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.
43. oldal - And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ, the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak : for they knew that he was Christ.