Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affections ages angels appear behold believe blessed blood body bring called cast child Christ Christian Church confidence creatures cross dead death dependance desire divine earth enemies eternal eyes faith Father fear feel feet forever friends give glorious glory grace guilt hands happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly hold holy honor hope infinite interest Jesus King kingdom leave light live look Lord means mind nature never objects once ourselves passed perfect prayer present priest promises providence raise reason receive religion rest reward saints salvation saved Saviour seen sense sent sinners sins soul Spirit stand suffer tears thee things thou thought thousand throne tion truth turn universe unto walk whole wish wonder
451. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
132. oldal - Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
231. oldal - And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
199. oldal - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
159. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
173. oldal - Behold the fire and the wood : but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
47. oldal - Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows ! He was wounded for our transgressions ; He was bruised for our iniquities : the chastisement of our peace was upon Him ; And with His stripes we are healed.
228. oldal - For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of Hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.