Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aged ancient Anne appears arms August beautiful became body brother called Captain Castle cause Charles church club command Court daughter death descended died Duke Earl Edward eldest Elizabeth England English evidence father George give given Hall hand head heart heir Henry honour hope hour interest Ireland Italy James John July June King knight Lady land late leave less letter lived London look Lord lordship married Mary means mind nature never noble Park passed period person possession present Prince Queen received reign remained Richard Robert Royal seems seen Sept side soon street thing third Thomas thought took town whole wife witnesses young youngest
88. oldal - ... shall be adjudged guilty of felony, and shall suffer death as in cases of felony, without benefit of clergy.
304. oldal - Full little knowest thou, that hast not tried, What hell it is in suing long to bide ; To lose good days that might be better spent ; To waste long nights in pensive discontent; To speed to-day, to be put back to-morrow ; To feed on hope ; to pine with fear and sorrow ; To have thy Prince's grace, yet want her peers...
148. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water : and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him : And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
196. oldal - ... be put to death by the severing of his head from his body ; of which sentence, execution yet remaineth to be done ; these are therefore to will and require you to see the said sentence executed in the open street before Whitehall, upon the morrow, being the thirtieth day of this instant month of January, between the hours of ten in the morning and five in the afternoon of the same day, with full effect.
485. oldal - A brother's murder! Pray can I not, Though inclination be as sharp as will: My stronger guilt defeats my strong intent: And, like a man to double business bound, I stand in pause where I shall first begin, And both neglect. What if this cursed hand Were thicker than itself with brother's blood, Is there not rain enough in the sweet heavens To wash it white as snow? Whereto serves mercy But to confront the visage of offence? And...
486. oldal - But O, what form of prayer Can serve my turn ? " Forgive me my foul murder ? " That cannot be, since I am still possess'd Of those effects for which I did the murder, My crown, mine own ambition and my queen.
462. oldal - Tis two or three, my lord, that bring you word, Macduff is fled to England. Macb. Fled to England ? Len. Ay, my good lord. Macb. Time, thou anticipat'st my dread exploits : The flighty purpose never is o'ertook, Unless the deed go with it : from this moment, The very firstlings of my heart shall be The firstlings of my hand.
558. oldal - His figure was slight and fragile, and yet his bones and joints were large and strong. He was tall, but he stooped so much, that he seemed of a low stature. His clothes were expensive, and made according to the most approved mode of the day ; but they were tumbled, rumpled, unbrushed. His gestures were abrupt, and sometimes violent, occasionally even awkward, yet more frequently gentle and graceful.
148. oldal - Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John forbade him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?