Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action advantage allowed amongst appears applied authority become better called cause CHAP Christian circumstances civil command common concerning condition conduct consequence consideration considered consists constitution continue contract crime danger depend direct distinction doubt duty effect equal established example exercise existence expect give given greater habits hand happiness human importance instances institution intended interest judge justice kind labour land less liberty lives Lord mankind manner marriage means ment mind moral nature necessary never oath object obligation observed occasion opinion parents particular parties person pleasure possession prayer present principle produce promise punishment question reason received religion religious require respect rest rule seems sense success suffer sufficient suppose thing thought tion truth unto virtue whole
213. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
236. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
133. oldal - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering ; forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any : even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
227. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
85. oldal - Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh...
202. oldal - LOOKING UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH ; WHO FOR THE JOY THAT WAS SET BEFORE HIM ENDURED THE CROSS, DESPISING THE SHAME, AND IS SET DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE THRONE OF GOD. FOR CONSIDER HIM THAT ENDURED SUCH CONTRADICTION OF SINNERS AGAINST HIMSELF, LEST YE BE WEARIED AND FAINT IN YOUR MINDS.
228. oldal - And Moses said, Eat that to-day ; for to-day is a sabbath unto the Lord : to-day ye shall not find it in the field. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the Sabbath, in it there shall be none.
160. oldal - So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress : but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law ; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
269. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God- to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain : for he is the minister o of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
275. oldal - Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well-doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.