Settled Land Statutes: Comprising the Settled Land Act, 1882, the Improvement of Land Act, 1864, and the Settled Estates Act, 1877 : with an Introductory Chapter and Notes Together with Conveyancing Precedents of Settlements and Conveyances, and Other Instruments Relating to Settled Land
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Settled Land Statutes: Comprising the Settled Land Act, 1882, the ...
Leopold George Gordon Robbins
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according aforesaid amount application appointed arising assigns authorized Beav benefit building capital money charge clause commencement commissioners consent consideration contained contract Conveyancing conveyed copyhold costs Court covenants created death deed deemed direct easements effect England entitled exchange execution exercise expenses expressed give given grant held hereby hereditaments hold improvements includes income infant intended interest invest Ireland issue judge landowner lease limited Lord manner marriage married matter ment minerals mines mortgage necessary notice otherwise owner paid parties payable payment person petition portions possession powers premises present proceedings proper proposed provisions purchase raised receipt referred regard relating remainder rent repair respect sanction schedule sect securities Settled Estates Act settled land settlement shares tail taken tenant term therein thereof timber tion trustees unless vested Vict waste
165. oldal - Provisions of this or the special Act, or any Act incorporated therewith, may be according to the Forms in the Schedules (A.) and (B.) respectively to this Act annexed, or as near thereto as the Circumstances of the Case will admit...
21. oldal - ... mining purposes include the sinking and searching for, winning, working, getting, making merchantable, smelting or otherwise converting or working for the purposes of any manufacture, carrying away, and disposing of mines and minerals, in or under the settled land, or any other land, and the erection of buildings, and the execution of engineering and other works, suitable for those purposes ; and a mining lease...
48. oldal - Act, is effectual to pass the land conveyed, or the easements, rights, or privileges created, discharged from all the limitations, powers, and provisions of the settlement, and from all estates, interests, and charges subsisting or to arise thereunder, but subject to and with the exception of — (L) All estates, interests, and charges having priority to the settlement...
182. oldal - ... be applied and put in execution for collecting and securing the sums of money denoted thereby, and for preventing, detecting, and punishing all frauds, forgeries, and other offences relating thereto, as fully and effectually to all intents and purposes as if such provisions had been herein repeated and specially enacted with reference to the said last-mentioned stamps and sums of money respectively.
97. oldal - Parliament, judgments, decrees, or orders of any court, awards, deeds, and other documents, passed or made before the commencement of this Act, shall be read and have effect as if the Land Commissioners were therein mentioned instead of one or more of the three several bodies of commissioners aforesaid. (5.) All acts, matters, and things commenced by or under the authority of any one or more of the three several bodies of commissioners aforesaid before the commencement of this Act, and not then completed,...
266. oldal - ... any, or if there are none so appointed, then the persons, if any, who are for the time being under the settlement trustees with power of sale of the settled land, or of part thereof, or with power of consent to or approval of the exercise of such a power of sale, or if there are none, then any persons appointed as trustees for this purpose by the court, on the application of a guardian or next friend of the infant...
167. oldal - ... in respect of the probable improvement of the land included in his tenancy or occupation ; but, except as aforesaid, every tenant or occupier who pays such charge shall be entitled to deduct the amount thereof from the rent payable by him to the landowner, and shall be allowed the same in account with him.
231. oldal - Judges shall be the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice of England, the Master of the Rolls, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, and the Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer.
266. oldal - ... (2.) The trustees shall accumulate all the residue of that income in the way of compound interest, by investing the same and the resulting income thereof from time to time on securities on which they are by the settlement, if any, or by law, authorized to invest trust money...