Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered Arise arose authority began behold believe besought blind brother called charged Christ healeth clean cometh comfort cried daughter dead deaf death departed disciples entered eyes fear feet fell fishes five followed four Galilee gathered give glory Go thy hand hath healed hear heard hold hour immediately insomuch Issue James Jesus answered Jesus said unto Jews John Judea knew laid Lazarus Lepers lifted loaves Lord loud voice Luke Martha Mary Master midst MIRACLES mother multitude palsy pass peace Peter reason saith unto say unto sent servant ship sick sight Simon sins sister sleep soon spake speak spirit spoken stone stood straightway stretched synagogue tell thanks thee whole things thou thou art throughout thy faith hath took touched twelve unto thee walk Weep wherefore wilt wind worthy
14. oldal - And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place.
15. oldal - And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit ; and they cried out for fear. J " But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer ; it is I ; be not afraid.
19. oldal - Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day ? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
17. oldal - And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
13. oldal - When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? And this he said to prove him : for he himself knew what he would do. Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
5. oldal - And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
21. oldal - Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh : for he hath been dead four days.
12. oldal - And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, 44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.