Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections amongst angels appear argument assertion astronomy attempt attention attributes authority bear Bible boards bring brought called carry character Christian contemplation creation darkness DISCOURSE distant Divinity earth elevated enter eternity evidence exercise existence extent face faith feel field formed gather give given glory Gospel habit hand hath heart heaven human immensity impression Infidelity influence insignificance interesting Jesus known light limits lofty look Lord magnificence magnitude matter ment mighty mind moral movement mysterious nature never objects observation occupy pass philosophy planets position present Price principle reach redemption regions religion revelation round seen sense side single sound species spirit spread stand stars strength sublime taste tell things thou thought thousand throne throughout tion true truth turn understanding universe unto whole wide wisdom wonderful
270. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
265. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
264. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven : and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it...
271. oldal - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
274. oldal - Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
256. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass : for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
270. oldal - I send thee, to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
266. oldal - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness : but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night...
258. oldal - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
150. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.