Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advantage Alexander ancient appears arms army Asia Assyria Athenians Athens attacked attempted battle became body brother brought called Carthaginians cause celebrated cents chief Christian civil coast colonies command commenced complete continued danger death defeated east edition Egypt Egyptian emperor empire enemies engaged entered erected established followed forced formed Gaul gave greater Grecian Greece Greek hand hundred important inhabitants invaded island Italy king kingdom land length Lord marched monarch murdered natural northern obtained original passed peace Persian person possession prepared prince principal probably provinces raised received reign remarkable restored revolt rival river Romans Rome secure senate sent severe soldiers soon Spartans subdued subjects succeeded success Syrian taken temple thousand throne tion took trade tribes victory volume wars western young
174. oldal - John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire...
38. oldal - And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the LORD hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people?
175. oldal - Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, and cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen, las he was] calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
36. oldal - So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets. And it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
40. oldal - Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her.
175. oldal - And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.
51. oldal - For he sacrificed unto the gods of Damascus which smote him ; and he said, Because the gods of the kings of Syria help them, therefore will I sacrifice to them, that they may help me : but they were the ruin of him, and of all Israel.
31. oldal - Tarshish was thy merchant by reason of the multitude of all kind of riches; with silver, iron, tin, and lead, they traded in thy fairs.
36. oldal - Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies.