An Apostolical Harmony of the Gospels: Founded Upon the Most Ancient Opinion Respecting the Duration of Our Saviour's Ministry and Exhibiting the Succession of Events in Close Accordance with the Order of the Two Apostolical Evangelists
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Apostolical Harmony of the Gospels: Founded Upon the Most Ancient Opinion ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according answered Apostles appears arrangement authority Baptist beginning behold believe Bethsaida called Capernaum cast chapter Chief Christ circumstances close cometh connection considered continued course Cure dead death delivered disciples Discourses entered Evangelists fact Father Feast feet Five four Galilee give given Gospel hand hath heard heaven hills hour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Jordan journey kingdom Lake Lord Lord's Luke MARK MATT Matthew miles Ministry miracle Mount mountains multitude observed occurred opinion Palestine parable pass Passover period Peter Pharisees plain portion position present Priests probable reason received record refer regarded rendered respecting saith unto say unto Sect seen sent side speak spirit suppose Tabernacles taken Temple thee things thou took travelers trees Twelve valley whole
112. oldal - He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much; and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
xlvi. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
106. oldal - And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; for a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
99. oldal - They are like unto children sitting in the market-place, and calling one to another, and saying, "We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced ; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
251. oldal - And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed, that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what thou wilt.
153. oldal - But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
39. oldal - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up : and as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
13. oldal - And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them : but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
227. oldal - And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to every man according to his several ability ; and straightway took his journey.