Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept againſt alſo appointed Aſſembly becauſe believe bleſſed blood body bring cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian church command concerning covenant death delight divine doth duties earth errors eternal evil faith fall families Father fear firſt fouls give glory God's goſpel grace Hallelujah hands hath head hear heart heaven hell holy houſe HYMN Jeſus Jews keep king Lamb land light live look Lord Lord's day manner means meet mind miniſters moral moſt muſt nature never night obſervation perſons poor praiſe pray prayer preaching preſent reaſon reformation religion reſt Sabbath ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſouls Spirit ſtill ſuch thee themſelves therein theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth unto uſe week whole worſhip wounds
92. oldal - ... from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: "then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father; for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
185. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
92. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: "then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
544. oldal - Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy : yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
57. oldal - This is the stone, which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
88. oldal - Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city? Yet ye bring more wrath upon Israel by profaning the Sabbath.
337. oldal - For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children : that the generation to come might know them, even the children that should be born ; who should arise and declare them to their children : that they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments...
124. oldal - On the holy mount stands the city he founded; 2 the LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.