The Gospel Manual: An Arrangement of the Four Gospels Blended Into One Continuous Record of the Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ, with Notes and Appendix
Occident Printing and Publishing Company, 1886 - 191 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts appeared asked behold believe Blessed blind boat born bread bring brother brought called cast cause Chap CHAPTER chief child Christ cometh command dead delivered disciples earth entered evil eyes Father fear feast followed fruit Galilee gave give given glory Gospels hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John judge king kingdom knew light Lord Luke MARK Mary Master MATT Matthew mother multitude Name parable pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray priests prophets received records sabbath saith unto say unto scribes seek seen sent servant Simon spake speak Spirit spoken stand straightway teach temple thee thine things thou Thou art Thou hast thou shalt tomb took twelve unto thee Verily verses whole whosoever witness woman
87. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
6. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife ; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS : for he shall save his people from their sins.
130. oldal - So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
43. oldal - The good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth that which is evil : for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
9. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
27. oldal - And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, Let us alone ; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth ? art thou come to destroy us ? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
152. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
28. oldal - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness, and all manner of disease among the people.