Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according Acts affections answer believe blessed called Christ Jesus christian church clear command concerning condition conscience covenant death desire device divine doth duty excellent exercise express fail faith Father fear follow fruit gave give glory God's gospel grace gracious grant ground Guthrie hand hath hear heart holy hope hypocrites interest in Christ Isaiah John judge keep knowledge known light living look Lord Lord's Luke man's marks matter Matth minister nature never OBJECT offer peace person preached promises Psal receive renewed resolve righteousness saints saith salvation satisfying saving scripture serious sinners sins sometimes soul speak spirit sure thee things thou thoughts tion transacting true truth unto viii whatsoever whilst whole witness
247. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
71. oldal - The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
130. oldal - For all. the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
112. oldal - Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above ;) or, Who shall descend into the deep ? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach...
112. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach : that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
123. oldal - To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
79. oldal - O wretched man that I am ! who shall deliver me from the body of this death ? I thank God, through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
83. oldal - MY God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
181. oldal - And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.