Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham acceptance according Acts Adam apostle apostle's authority believers blessings body called cause chapter character Christians church circumcision clause common condemnation connected connexion consequently considered consistent context course dead death desire divine doctrine duty effect eternal evidence evil exercise expression fact faith father favour feelings flesh former Gentiles gift give given glory gospel grace ground hath heart Holy hope idea included interpretation Jesus Christ Jews judgment justified latter live Lord manner means merely method mind moral nature never obedience object offence passage Paul persons phrase preceding present probably promise proved punishment reason received reference regarded rejection relation rendered result righteousness salvation saved Scriptures secure sense sinners sins speak Spirit term Testament things thou tion treated true truth unto verse whole word rendered
79. oldal - ... that he might be the father of all them that -believe, though they be not circumcised ; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also : lsand the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had, being yet uncircumcised. "For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
249. oldal - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
239. oldal - For they, being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
182. oldal - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry; Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
116. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
154. oldal - For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
324. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me...
238. oldal - But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach...