Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Veracity of the Gospels & Acts of the Apostles, Argued from ..., 1. kötet
Korlátozott előnézet - 1829
The Veracity of the Gospels & Acts of the Apostles, Argued from the ...
John James Blunt
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Acts actually admit Agrippa amongst Apostles appears Archelaus argument attention Barnabas believe boat brought called cause character charge Christ Christianity circumstance coincidence coming considered consistent conviction death disciples discover effect entered Evangelists evidence expression fact faith father fear feast follow friends further give given Gospel hand heard Herod high priest instance Italy James Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Josephus Judea king known land less lively Lord Luke Mark Matt matter Matthew means mentioned mind miracle mother narrative nature nets never notice observed occasion party pass passage passover Paul persons Peter probably reason received recorded relates remarked Roman Rome seems sent servants ship Simon speak surely taken tell things thou thought tion took truth turn undesigned unto veracity whilst wind writings xviii Zebedee
30. oldal - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
6. oldal - Lord." For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken. And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, "Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men." And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.
55. oldal - When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him. Lord, shall we smite with the sword ? 50 And one of them smote the servant of the High Priest, and cut off his right ear. 51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
4. oldal - And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
63. oldal - And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
23. oldal - Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him : and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead...
29. oldal - Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, how long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
57. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
44. oldal - The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered...