Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
alien allowed amount annually appear applicable appointed assembly attend authority bill bound British called cause chief civil clerk collectors colony command commission commissioners committee common law considered constitution continued council court crown debt directed district duty effect election England English enter established executive fine force give given governor granted half Halifax hold imposed inspection judges justice justice of peace kind king lands legislative legislature liable license Majesty's meeting ment militia months nature necessary neglect notice Nova-Scotia oath obtained offence owner paid parliament party passed peace penalty persons poor present principles proceedings province question receive regulations respecting roads rules serve sessions settlement sheriff statute tion town township treasurer trustees usually vote warrant whole
226. oldal - I AB do sincerely promise and swear, That I will be faithful, and bear true allegiance, to their Majesties King William and Queen Mary: So help me God.
226. oldal - That it is not an Article of my Faith, and that I do renounce, reject, and abjure the Opinion, that Princes excommunicated or deprived by the Pope, or any other Authority of the See of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their Subjects, or by any Person whatsoever...
226. oldal - Fourth, and will defend him to the utmost of my power against all conspiracies and attempts whatever, which shall be made against his Person, Crown, or Dignity ; and I will do my utmost endeavour to disclose and make known to his Majesty, his heirs and successors, all treasons and traitorous conspiracies which may be formed against him or them...
226. oldal - Rome, or by any authority whatsoever, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or by any person whatsoever ; and I do promise, that I will not hold, maintain, or abet, any such opinion, or any other opinion, contrary to what is expressed in this declaration; and I do declare, that I do not believe that the Pope of Rome, or any other foreign prince, prelate, state, or potentate, hath or ought to have any temporal or civil jurisdiction, power, superiority, or pre-eminence, directly or indirectly,...
65. oldal - That the freedom of speech, and debates or proceedings in Parliament, ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Parliament.
226. oldal - An Act for the further Limitation of the Crown, and better securing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject...
226. oldal - And I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure any intention to subvert the present Church Establishment as settled by law within this Realm.
106. oldal - The law and legislative government of every dominion equally affects all persons and all property within the limits thereof, and is the rule of decision for all questions which arise there. Whoever purchases lives or sues there, puts himself under the law of the place. An Englishman in Ireland, Minorca, the Isle of Man, or the Plantations, has no privilege distinct from the natives.
226. oldal - ... bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ at or after the consecration thereof by any person whatsoever; and that the invocation or adoration of the Virgin Mary or any other saint and the sacrifice of the mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous.
36. oldal - The common law of England is the common law of the plantations, and all statutes in affirmance of the common law, passed in England antecedent to the settlement of a colony, are in force in that colony, unless there is some private Act to the contrary ; though no statutes, made since those settlements, are thus in force unless the colonists are particularly mentioned.