Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
actions affections againſt aſſurance attain beauty becauſe believe beſt bleſſed body Chriſt Chriſtian conſcience conſider conſiſts corruption death deſire divine doctrine doubt duty errors eternal evil excellent expect faith fall fear firſt follow foul fruit give glory goſpel grace habit happineſs heart heaven himſelf holineſs holy honour hope human illumination infirmities Jeſus kind knowledge leſs liberty light live Lord matter mean mind mortal moſt muſt nature neceſſary neſs never notion object obſerve paſſion peace Perfection plain pleaſure prayer preſent prove reaſon religion render righteouſneſs ſame ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſelf ſelves ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſtrength ſuch ſure themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truths underſtanding unto uſe virtue wiſdom zeal
304. oldal - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
98. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but (as it is in truth) the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
126. oldal - Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
283. oldal - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
405. oldal - Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith...
302. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
149. oldal - Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power...
11. oldal - How that in a great trial of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 3 For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves...