Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostles appear argument assert authority believe Bible called cause character charges charity Christ christian church common concerns conduct considered contains distinct divine doctrine duty effects equal error evil example express fact faith Father feelings give given Gospel heart Holy hope human Jesus John judge kind known language late laws learned less Letter Lord means mind moral nature necessary never object observed opinions original persons piety practice preach present principles profess proof prove published question reason receive regard religion religious remarks render respecting rule Saviour Scrip Scriptures sense sentiments Sermon sincere society speak spirit suffer suppose taught teach tell things thought tion trinitarian trinity true truth understand unitarians views virtue whole writings
143. oldal - For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
14. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
329. oldal - The Unitarian Society for promoting Christian Knowledge and the practice of Virtue, by the distribution of books.
301. oldal - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
60. oldal - ALL, those whom God hath predestinated unto life, and those only, he is pleased in his appointed and accepted time, effectually to call by his word and Spirit, out of that state of sin and death in which they are by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ...
266. oldal - Yet ye have not known him; but I know him : and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you : but I know him, and keep his saying. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
224. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
308. oldal - Howbeit we know this man whence he is : but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is. Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am : and I am- not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. But I know him : for I am from him, and he hath sent me.
308. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.