Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledge adapted adopt affections Almighty Apostles appear attention authority believe blessed body called character Christ Christian Church close Collect comfort Commandments confession congregation considered Creed death desire devotion directed distinct divine doubt duty earnest earth entire evil express faith Father feel follows forgive God's Gospel grace gratitude heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope important instruction Jesus join LECTURE less Liturgy lives Lord Lord's means mind minister nature necessary neighbour never object observed occasion ourselves particular penitent persons petition pious practice praise pray prayer present priest proceed Psalms reasonable receive regard remind repentance respect salvation Scrip Scriptures sense sincere sins soul spirit sufficiently Table thanksgiving things Thou thought tion true truly truth universal unto various whole worship
81. oldal - O Lord, save thy people : and bless thine heritage. Govern them : and lift them up for ever. Day by day : we magnify thee ; And we worship thy Name : ever world without end. Vouchsafe, O Lord : to keep us this day without sin. O Lord, have mercy upon us : have mercy upon us. O Lord, let thy mercy lighten upon us : as our trust is in thee. O Lord, in thee have I trusted : let me never be confounded.
59. oldal - For the Lord is a great God : and a great King above all gods. In his hand are all the corners of the earth : and the strength of the hills is his also.
11. oldal - God; yet ought we most chiefly so to do, when we assemble and meet together to render thanks for the great benefits that we have received at his hands, to set forth his most worthy praise, to hear his most holy Word, and to ask those things which are requisite and necessary, as well for the body as the soul.
114. oldal - Son of God, Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one Substance with the Father, By whom all things were made...
172. oldal - Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths...
7. oldal - Enter not into judgment with thy servant, O LORD; for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
107. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father ; by whom all things were made ; who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate.
167. oldal - I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
78. oldal - God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.