Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction answer asked believe better Bible blessed body bring brought called child Christ Christian Church comfort coming dark dear death desire duty earth eternity evil eyes faith Father fear feel give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus John keep kind leave light live look Lord lost means meet mind morning mother nature never night once passed peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached present promise reason received religion remember rest rich Sabbath salvation Saviour Scriptures seek seemed servant sinner sins soon soul speak spirit suffer sure tell thee things thou thought true trust truth turn unto voice wish young
127. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
92. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
79. oldal - Nothing in my hand I bring; Simply to thy cross I cling ; Naked, come to thee for dress ; Helpless, look to thee for grace ; Foul, I to the fountain fly ; Wash me, Saviour, or I die.
179. oldal - The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years ; few and evil have the days of the years of my life been...
125. oldal - And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us, 1 John iii.
199. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
7. oldal - that his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts...
100. oldal - The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured: 9. But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.