Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Almighty appear appointed appropriate attainment Author beauties become believers benefit blessing boards brought called cause character Christ Christian church comfort command conversation creatures death desire difference directed discern divine doctrines earth effects enjoyment equally eternal evil existence experience faith Father fear feelings follow gift give glory gospel grace happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope hour influence interest Jesus knowledge language light living look Lord Lord's manifest manner means memory ment mind nature never object observe offered passed Paul peace perfect pleasure portion possession praise prayer prepared presence principle progress promises reason receive recorded regenerated relate righteousness scene scripture seek sight sorrow soul Spirit sure taste testimony things thou thoughts tion truth understanding unto walk whole wish
107. oldal - And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
105. oldal - Now I say, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all ; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
93. oldal - Works done before the grace of Christ, and the Inspiration of his Spirit, are not pleasant to God, forasmuch as they spring not of faith in Jesus Christ, neither do they make men meet to receive grace, or (as the...
116. oldal - If his children forsake My law, and walk not in My judgments, if they break My statutes, and keep not My commandments; then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless My lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer My faithfulness to fail.
62. oldal - Therefore let no man glory in men ; for all things are yours, whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come ; all are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
132. oldal - when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood...
220. oldal - for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
72. oldal - And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. 7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.