Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered appeared asked believe Bermuda better called Captain carried cause close coming coral course dark dear death doubt effect existence eyes face fact father feel feet felt followed girl give given half hand head heard heart hope hour hundred husband interest Italy John kind knew lady land leave less light living looked manner married matter means miles mind Miss moons mother Muriel nature Nelly never night observed once passed Pennicuick perhaps person poor present question Raymond reason received remained respect rest returned round seemed seen side speak stood suppose sure taken talk tell thing thought told took true turned voice walked Wardlaw whole wife wish woman young
10. oldal - Greeks and Romans, The Life of the, Described from Antique Monuments. By ERNST GUHL and W. KONER. Translated from the Third German Edition, and Edited by Dr.
8. oldal - Cyclopaedia of Costume ; or, A Dictionary of Dress — Regal, Ecclesiastical, Civil, and Military — from the Earliest Period in England to the reign of George the Third. Including Notices of Contemporaneous Fashions on the Continent, and a General History of the Costumes of the Principal Countries of Europe. By JR PLANCHE, Somerset Herald.
30. oldal - Syntax's (Dr.) Three Tours, In Search of the Picturesque, in Search of Consolation, and in Search of a Wife.
5. oldal - Dodge's (Colonel) The Hunting Grounds of the Great West : A Description of the Plains, Game, and Indians of the Great North American Desert. By RICHARD IRVING DODGE, Lieutenant-Colonel of the United States Army. With an Introduction by WILLIAM BLACKMORE; Map, and numerous Illustrations drawn by ERNEST GRISET.
24. oldal - Plutarch's Lives of Illustrious Men. Translated from the Greek, with Notes Critical and Historical, and a Life of Plutarch, by JOHN and WILLIAM LANGHORNE.
7. oldal - German Popular Stories. Collected by the Brothers GRIMM, and Translated by EDGAR TAYLOR. Edited with an Introduction by JOHN RUSKIN. With 22 Illustrations after the inimitable designs of GEORGE CRUIKSHANK. Both Series Complete.
5. oldal - Dunraven's The Great Divide: A Narrative of Travels in the Upper Yellowstone in the Summer of 1874. By the EARL of DUNRAVEN. With Maps and numerous striking full-page Illustrations by VALENTINE W. BROMLEY. " There has not for a long time appeared a better book of travel than Lord Dunraven's ' The Great Divide :' . . . The book is full of clever observation, and both narrative and illustrations are thoroughly good.
6. oldal - Fletcher's ( Giles, BD) Complete Poems: Christ's Victorie in Heaven, Christ's Victorie on Earth, Christ's Triumph over Death, and Minor Poems. With Memorial-Introduction and Notes. One Vol. 2. Da-vies' (Sir John) Complete Poetical Works, including Psalms I.
18. oldal - SWINBURNE ; Vol. III. the Translations of the Iliad and Odyssey. Marlowe's Works. Including his Translations. Edited, with Notes and Introduction, by Col. CUNNINGHAM. One Vol. Massinger's Plays. From the Text of WILLIAM GIFFORD. With the addition of the Tragedy of '
30. oldal - Thackerayana : Notes and Anecdotes. Illustrated by a profusion of Sketches by WILLIAM MAKEPEACE THACKERAY, depicting Humorous Incidents in his School-life, and Favourite Characters in the books of his everyday reading. With Hundreds of Wood Engravings, facsimiled from Mr.