Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action agent agreed agreement alleged amount answer appears appellant applied assignment authority Bank bill bound brought called cargo carried cause charge circumstances claim common considered construction contained contract costs court covenant creditors damage death debt decision deed defendant delivered directed doubt duty effect entered entitled evidence execution executors fact further give given ground held intended interest issue judge judgment jurisdiction jury land Law Rep lease letter liable Lord March master means ment mentioned Messrs necessary notice obtained opinion owner paid parties passed payment person plaintiff port possession premises present proceedings purchase question reason received referred rent Reports respect respondents rule shares ship Solicitors sufficient suit taken tenant tion tort trustee vessel whole
325. oldal - No past member shall be liable to contribute to the assets of the company unless it appears to the Court that the existing members are unable to satisfy the contributions required to be made by them in pursuance of this Act.
497. oldal - A communication made bona fide upon any subject-matter In which the party communicating has an interest, or in reference to which he has a duty, is privileged if made to a person having a corresponding interest or duty, although it contain criminatory matter, which, without this privilege, would be slanderous and actionable...
219. oldal - Be it known that as well in own name as for and in the name and names of all and every other person or persons to whom the same doth, may, or shall appertain, in part or in all...
481. oldal - the rule for jurisdiction is that nothing shall be intended to be out of the jurisdiction of a superior court but that which specially appears to be so, and, on the contrary, nothing shall be intended to be within the jurisdiction of an inferior court but that which is so expressly alleged;" and this rule has been so frequently repeated as to have become a maxim in the law.
566. oldal - ... the committal for trial of the prisoner if the crime of which he is accused had been committed in England, the police magistrate shall commit him to prison, but otherwise shall order him to be discharged.
109. oldal - London, (the act of God, the queen's enemies, fire, and all and every other dangers and accidents of the seas, rivers, and navigation, of whatever nature and kind soever, excepted,) unto order or to assigns, he or they paying freight for the said goods at 51.
105. oldal - In witness whereof the master or purser of the said ship hath affirmed to three bills of lading, all of this tenor and date, the one of which three bills being accomplished, the other two to stand void, and so God send the good ship to her desired port in safety. Amen.
936. oldal - The father was to manage the fund during his life, and after his death the trustee was to pay the income to his wife for life, and after her death to the two daughters in equal shares.
619. oldal - Ship called the whereof is Master for this present Voyage and now riding at Anchor in the and bound for to say being marked and numbered as in the Margin, and are to be delivered in the like good order and well conditioned at the aforesaid Port...