Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Church of England a Faithful Witness Against the Errors and Corruptions ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according acts adoration ages angels apostles appear authority baptism believe Bishop blessed body and blood bread and wine called Catholic century Christian church of England church of Rome claim command confession confirmation contrary corruptions Council Council of Trent cross death decrees divine doctrine errors Eucharist evidence express fact faith Fathers favour give given God's grace hath heaven holy Scripture honour images indulgences instituted Italy Jesus Christ justified kind living Lord manner mass matter means ment merit nature necessary object offered pardon passage Paul Peter pope Popery practice pray prayers present priest profess Protestant prove purgatory reason receive religion remarks Roman Romish Romish church sacrament sacred saints salvation Saviour says sense sins souls Spirit suffer sufficient supremacy thee things thou tion tradition transubstantiation true truth unto whole worship writers
85. oldal - Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder : the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
92. oldal - SACRAMENTS ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
64. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means ; for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition ; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped ; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
207. oldal - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment : so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many ; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
365. oldal - What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also : I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
17. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
357. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
211. oldal - THE Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone. Wherefore the sacrifices of Masses, in the which it was commonly said, that the Priest did offer Christ for the quick and the dead, to have remission of pain or guilt, were blasphemous fables, and dangerous deceits.
152. oldal - BISHOPS, Priests, and Deacons, are not commanded by God's Law, either to vow the estate of single life, or to abstain from marriage : therefore it is lawful for them, as for all other Christian men, to marry at their own discretion, as they shall judge the same to serve better to godliness.