Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appointed attend authority become Bible blessings body bring called cause chapter character Christ Christian Church claims comfort conduct consider continually corruption Country death depends direct Dissent doctrine duty earth effect enemies epistle established evil example exist fact faith Father fear feelings follow gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope important influence instruction interest Israel John judgment King live Lord means Meeting minister Morning Lesson nature never object observe obtain offered party peace poor practical praise prayer present principle promise receive religion religious respect rest salvation saved Scriptures shews sins society Spirit strength suffered SUNDAY sure teaches Thee things thou tion truth unto whole worship
131. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the Kingdom of Heaven to all believers.
6. oldal - Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well-doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
27. oldal - O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit : so wilt Thou recover me, and make me to live.
84. oldal - Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared...
40. oldal - Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
82. oldal - Lord, whose property is always to have mercy : grant us, therefore, gracious Lord, so to eat the flesh of thy dear Son Jesus Christ, and to drink his blood, that our sinful bodies may be made clean by his body, and our souls washed through his most precious blood, and that we may evermore dwell in him, and he in us.
28. oldal - And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
108. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever ! Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
86. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
106. oldal - These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear ; clouds they are without water, carried about of winds ; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots ; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame ; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.