Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according addressed angel answer Apostle appears bear believe belonged Bethlehem Blessed born brought called chapter child Christ Christians claims clear clearly coming conceive consequence daughter dead differ divine doubt edict Elizabeth evidence expression fact father of Jesus flesh further genealogy genealogy of Joseph Gentiles give given gospel hath Heli hence Holy Hosanna house of David human important Israel Jerusalem Jesse Jesus of Nazareth Jewish Jews Joseph kingdom lineal descent Lord Luke Mary Matt matter minds miraculous mother nature necessary objection passage Paul predicted present Priest promised proof prophet proved question raised reasons received reckoned recorded refer regard rejecting remarkable respecting resurrection saying seed silence Son of David speak supposed Talmud temple Testament thou traced tribe true Messiah truth unto verse virgin whole wife
34. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth ; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
17. oldal - ROMANS p)AUL, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the Son of .God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead...
13. oldal - And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
23. oldal - And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem (because he was of the house and lineage of David) ; to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
36. oldal - Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
6. oldal - Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
24. oldal - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel ; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
21. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God of Israel ; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, and hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David...
22. oldal - And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest, for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways...
15. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell neither his flesh did see corruption.