Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted angels Apostle appear believe Bishop body called Christ Christian Church common conscious consequence considered continue dead death departed direct distinct divine doctrine doubt earth enter eternal evidence existence expression eyes fact faith Father feel future give glory grave Hades happiness heaven hell Holy hope human idea immediately immortal inhabitants instance judge judgment knowledge last day least light living Lord manner material matter meaning merely middle mind mortal nature never object observes opinion paradise pass passage person pleasure present probable prove punishment Purgatory reason receive reference regard region remain rendered residence rest resurrection Revelation saints says Scrip Scripture seems sense separate sleep soul speak spirits stars supposed taken term things thou thought tion translation true understand universe whole writings
334. oldal - But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery. And their going from us to be utter destruction: but they are in peace.
536. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo. there was a great earthquake ; and the sun became black as sackcloth . of hair, and the moon became as blood ; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
158. oldal - Behold, for peace I had great bitterness ; but Thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption : for Thou hast cast all my sins behind Thy back. 18. For the grave cannot praise Thee, death cannot celebrate Thee : they that go down into the pit cannot hope for Thy truth.
179. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, with whom do live the spirits of them that depart hence in the LORD, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity...
536. oldal - And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
172. oldal - THE righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: And merciful men are taken away, none considering That the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
155. oldal - For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption : But he whom God raised again saw no corruption.
233. oldal - But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God...