Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear assertion Baptism believe beloved blood body bread bring brought called chapter Church coming concerning connection consider continually creature dead death described desire devil difference distinct distinctly earth effect enter especially eternal evil expression fact faith Father flesh flesh and drinking give given glory God's gospel hand hath hear heart heaven hold Holy Ghost important kingdom knowledge live look Lord Jesus Christ Lord's matter mean mind nature necessary notice object observe particular perceive person possession present raised reality realized receive refer relation remark repentance respect rest resurrection risen sacrament Scripture Second Person sent Sermon soul speak spirit stand substance sufferings suppose sure taken testimony Thee things Thou tion true truth turn understand unto verse whilst whole
254. oldal - Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts : and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
536. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
518. oldal - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
420. oldal - in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will: "that we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.
351. oldal - Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus
503. oldal - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
54. oldal - THE elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed : 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; 3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
522. oldal - So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.