Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham action againſt allegory amongſt ancient anſwer appears argument Author becauſe believe body book of Job called Chap character Chriſt Chriſtian Command common concerning conclude conſider dead Diſpenſation divine doctrine double evidence Examiner explained faith figurative firſt friends future ſtate give given God's hath himſelf hiſtory import interpretation Jeſus Jewiſh Jews land laſt learned literal live Lord manner matter meaning moral Moſes moſt muſt nature needs never objection obſerve offer opinion perſon principles promiſe Prophecy Prophets prove Providence puniſhment purpoſe queſtion Reader reaſon received relation Religion repreſented Revelation reward ſaid ſame ſays Scripture ſecond ſee ſeems ſenſe ſhall ſhew ſhewn ſhould ſome ſpeaking ſuch ſupport ſuppoſe tells theſe thing thoſe thou thought tion true truth underſtand underſtood unto uſe whole Writer
338. oldal - There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner, being an hundred years old, shall be accursed.
141. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
68. oldal - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
123. oldal - And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, and shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
172. oldal - Is the law then against the promises of God ? God forbid : for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
214. oldal - And He said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Mori'ah ; and offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
85. oldal - Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though...
30. oldal - Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us ; For we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. What is the Almighty, that we should serve him ? And what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
71. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.