Unitarianism Philosophically and Theologically Examined: In a Series of Periodical Numbers; Comprising a Complete Refutation of the Leading Principles of the Unitarian System
H. Guegan, 1821
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adored ages answer Apostles appear argument authority beginning begotten behold believe blessed body born called cause Christian church commands common conceive considered contrary council course created creatures death deny distinct divine divine nature doctrine doubt earth equal eternal evidence existence express fact faith Father give given glory hand heaven Holy Ghost human infinite Jesus Christ Jews John language learned less light living Lord mankind manner matter meaning mind miracles mysteries nature never object observe once original passage perfect person possess possible present principle produced prove reader reason received religion respect revealed scriptures sense soul speak spirit suppose thee things thou tion Trinity true truth understand Unitarian unity universal verse virtue whole wisdom words worship writers
113. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
177. oldal - Faith ; which Faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the Catholic Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance.
24. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing : for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
50. oldal - Then said the Jews unto him ; Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham ? Jesus said unto them ; Verily, verily, I say unto you ; Before Abraham was, I am.
255. oldal - Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
217. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
233. oldal - I was hungry, and you gave me to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in : naked, and you covered me : sick, and you visited me : I was in prison, and you came to me.
192. oldal - For the right faith is, that we believe and confess, That our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man...
44. oldal - For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
114. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.