Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
a-man and-said asked behold believe Bethsaida Blessed body bread brethren brother called Capernaum cast Christ cometh commanded departed devils disciples Diss Ditto earth entered eyes Father feast feet followed fruit Galilee give GOSPELS hand hath he-said he-saith healed hear heard heart heaven hour I-say unto-you it-is James Jerusalem Jesus answered Jews John vi JOHN xix king kingdom light Line Lord LUKE xxii MARK xiv Mary Master MATT Miss mother multitude no-man of-God of-man of-the out-of parable Peter Pharisees Pilate prophets received saith saith unto saying scribes SECTION sent servant shall-be ship Simon Southampton spake spirit temple thee thine things thou to-the took twelve unto unto-him unto-the unto-them Verily viii when-the which-was whole whosoever woman xvii xviii xxiv xxvi
165. oldal - But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth; and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
35. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
162. oldal - Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
178. oldal - Blessed are those servants whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching. Verily I say unto you that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. "And if he shall come in the second watch or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
270. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
183. oldal - When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompense be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: and thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
171. oldal - All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.