Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ability absurdity according actions Adam Adam's affections agent apostle appear argument become believe betwixt birth body born called Calvinism cause character Christ church condition conscience consequently considered consists corrupt created creatures death decree Deity dependent depravity determining discover divine doctrine election eternal evidence evil excitement exercise existence expressed faculties faith fall Father flesh former further Gentiles glory God's gospel governed grace hand hath heart holy Hopkinsianism human ideas implied inference influence interest Jesus Jews kind knowledge latter light Lord mankind manner means mind moral agency nature never object observe operation original Paul persons possessed predestinated principles promise reason rendered reprobate respect Romans salvation scriptures sense sinful sinners soul spirit things tion true truth unto verse volition whilst whole wholly
59. oldal - Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
68. oldal - For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
284. oldal - How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit...
259. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
150. oldal - Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of Hosts.
182. oldal - Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
279. oldal - And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift : for the judgment was by one to condemnation ; but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
290. oldal - ... tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile ; but glory, honour, and peace to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: for there is no respect of persons with God.
308. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.