Aaron Abraham according angel answered asked Assyria behold believe blessed bread brethren bring brother brought called cast Chap child children of Israel Christ cometh commanded daughters David dead delivered departed disciples drink earth evil eyes face father fear field gave give given gold ground hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy hundred Isaac Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph Judah king kingdom land of Egypt LESSON light lived Lord loved Moses mother mount night pass Peter Pharaoh pray priests prophet received reigned returned saith unto Samuel Saul say unto seen sent servants serve seven shew sight Solomon sons spake unto speak spirit stone stood thine things thou hast thou shalt told took turned unto Moses unto the Lord unto thee Verily voice wife
52. oldal - Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. «My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven ; for she loved much : but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. *And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
20. oldal - And the Lord said, Behold the people is one, and they have all one language ; and this they begin to do : and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
11. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life...
12. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
73. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
15. oldal - And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air ; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
14. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
117. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
54. oldal - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
140. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.