Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels animals appear atmosphere beauty beginning Bible birds bring called cause chapter clouds consider covered created creation creatures crust darkness dear children depths distance dust earth existed Father feet fire fish formed friends fruit Genesis give given globe glory grain hand heads heart heaven height Holy immense kind known land learned lesson light living look Lord means measure miles millions moon morning Moses mountains move never night passed perhaps period plants present rays reckoned Remark remember rocks round Scripture seed seen side space speak Spirit stars tell thee things third thou thought thousands tion told trees truth turn understand unto verse waters whole wonderful
23. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.
11. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
44. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
153. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
220. oldal - GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; that thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
12. oldal - Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life : but teach them thy sons, and thy sons...
143. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
139. oldal - WHO is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man ; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.