Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according ages allow ancient annihilation answer appears argument asserted believe body called cast cause chap Christ Christian church Compare concerning consequence considered contrary creatures Creed death destroyed destruction divine doctrine duration earth effect equal eternal everlasting evidence existence express Father fire follow future give gospel greater hades hand happiness hath hell Holy imply Importance John judge judgment kingdom Lord manner Matt matter means ment mention moral nature never observed passage perfections perhaps perish person plain plainly present proof proper prove punishment question reason referred regard rendered repentance restoration says scripture Second Defence seems sense Sermons shew sins soul suffer suppose taken Testament thing tion torments true truth unto Waterland whole wicked words writer
65. oldal - Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now ; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
202. oldal - Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, And every mountain and hill shall be made low: And the crooked shall be made straight, And the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
116. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
203. oldal - As I live,' saith the Lord, 'every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
171. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice ; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
126. oldal - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
72. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds; to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
97. oldal - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment...
153. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted ; I am tempted of God ; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed ; then, when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin ; and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.