Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action Afreet angels appeared asked asserted beautiful believe body brain called celestial kingdom character child clairvoyante communications correspondence crown 8vo death degree described developement divine drawing dreams earth earthly Edition El Shaddai ephod experience external eyes fact Fcp 8vo feeling friends give given hand Hayden heard hearing heaven heavenly higher Holy idea Illustrations imagery impression influence influx inner sense instance internal Jehoshaphat Jehovah kind lady light looked Lord magnetic manifestations material meaning medium mediumship mental merism mesmerised mesmerism mind nature nerve-spirit nerves objects occurred opened passed perception person phenomena phrenologists present prophet raps received recognised Rephaim Scripture seemed seen seer seeress sensation sense Socrates soul spirit spirits write spiritual sight spiritualists symbols teraphim things thought tion told truth unseen Urim and Thummim vision vols Woodcuts words writing young
393. oldal - The VOYAGE and SHIPWRECK of ST, PAUL; with Dissertations on the Life and Writings of St. Luke and the Ships and Navigation of the Ancients.
369. oldal - And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him : and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
361. oldal - And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
414. oldal - The Cabinet Lawyer; a Popular Digest of the Laws of England, Civil, Criminal, and Constitutional. Twenty-Fifth Edition, corrected and extended. Fcp. 8vo.
398. oldal - Visits to Remarkable Places : Old Halls, Battle-Fields, and Scenes illustrative of Striking Passages in English History and Poetry. By WILLIAM HOWITT. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. with Wood Engravings, 25s. The Rural Life of England.
354. oldal - Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
171. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father ; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
364. oldal - And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.
414. oldal - Encyclopedia of Agriculture : comprising the Theory and Practice of the Valuation, Transfer, Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and of the Cultivation and Economy of the Animal and Vegetable Productions of Agriculture ; Including all the latest Improvements, a general History of Agriculture in all Countries, a Statistical View of its present State, and Suggestions for its future progress in the British Isles.