Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affections amongst become believe better blessing body bring character Christ Christian coming command common daily danger death duty earth enter eternal evil excuse fact faith Father faults fear feel follow friends gain give given God's Gospel greater hand happiness hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus kind kingdom knowledge labour language least less lesson living look Lord Lord's manner matter means mind nature never notions object once ourselves particular perfect perhaps persons pleasure points poor practice prayer present principles promise reason received regard relations respect rest Scriptures seen sense SERMON sins society souls speak Spirit suffering sure taken tell temptations things thought true truth turn understand unto wish young
97. oldal - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth...
12. oldal - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
71. oldal - Woe unto the world because of offences ; for it must needs be that offences come, but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh.
360. oldal - And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
179. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
377. oldal - Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord ; and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
411. oldal - If ye fulfil the royal law according to the Scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself...
171. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God ; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.