Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Forms and Precedents in Conveyancing with Introd. and Practical Notes
William Whittaker Barry
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
according administrators aforesaid agreed agreement ance annuity appoint appurtenances assigns buildings CHAP charges claiming clause consideration contained contract Conv convey conveyance costs covenant debts decease deed default demised DENT direct discharge doth hereby DUCTION effects enter entitled exchange execution executors expenses expressed FORM funds further give given grant grantor heirs heirs and assigns heirs or assigns hereby hereditaments hereinafter hereinbefore HOLDS Indenture intended intended husband interest INTRO invest lands lawful lease lessee manner means ment messuages mort mortgagee mortgagor notice otherwise paid parcels parties partnership payment performance person person or persons possession PRECE premises presents principal profits Provided purchaser reasonable receipt receive recited referred remain rent respectively schedule securities settled settlement share stocks survivor taken tenant term thereof tion tors trust unto vendor whatsoever whereas witness writing yearly
305. oldal - ... it shall be lawful for the said lessor at any time thereafter into and upon the said demised premises or any part thereof in the name of the whole to re-enter and the same to have again re-possess and enjoy as of his or their former estate anything hereinafter contained to the contrary notwithstanding.
235. oldal - Britain, to be paid to the said [clerk of records and writs], his certain attorney, executors, administrators, or assigns. For which payment to be well and faithfully made, we bind ourselves, and each of us, our and each of our heirs, executors, and administrators, firmly by these presents, sealed with our seals.
307. oldal - PAYING therefor during the said term hereby granted the yearly rent of £ , by four equal quarterly payments on the day of , the day of , the day of , and the day of in every year...
163. oldal - ... in the presence of and attested by two or more credible witnesses, or by his last will and testament in writing, or any codicil or codicils thereto, to be by him signed and published in the presence of and attested by three or more credible witnesses...
321. oldal - A power to appoint or obtain the appointment of a receiver of the rents and profits of the whole or any part of the property in manner herein-after mentioned.
115. oldal - ... by any deed or deeds, instrument or instruments, in writing, with or without power of revocation, to be sealed and delivered in the presence of...
131. oldal - Crosby, notwithstanding her coverture, and whether covert or sole, should by any deed or deeds, writing or writings, with or without power of...
358. oldal - Reservoirs, then and in every such Case and so often as the same shall happen it shall be lawful for the...
236. oldal - Fourth (chapter seventyfour), "for the abolition of fines and recoveries, and " for the substitution of more simple modes of assurance...