Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear attention bear believe blessed brethren bring called cause character Christian Church circumstances cold comes commendation condition consideration considered dead death deny doctrine door earth Ephesus epistle eternal evil exhortation expression eyes faith Father fear feel followers friends give given glory Gospel grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven hold holy hope important individual interest judgment kingdom knocks language light live look Lord Jesus Christ lukewarm mark matter meaning midst mind nature never once overcometh pass Pergamos persecution portion practical preached present principle profession promise relation religion remark repent rest rich saith salvation Saviour Scripture seek sinner Smyrna soul speak Spirit stand suffer tell thee things thou throne tion true truth unto voice whole
275. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth : Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
463. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever...
287. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
226. oldal - Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die : for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
262. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
293. oldal - And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
487. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
20. oldal - I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil : and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars : and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.