Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostles appears become believe Bible called character Christ Christianity church common complete consciousness considered constitution course criticism death direct distinct Divine doctrine element emotion entirely evidence existence expression fact faith feeling give given Gospel hand heart Holy human idea important individual influence inspiration intellectual intuitive Jesus John knowledge language learned less light living London Lord manner matter means merely mind moral nature never object observed original passage perfect person philosophy position practical present principles question readers reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respecting result revelation Scripture sense soul speak spirit suppose Testament theology things thought tion true truth universal volume whole writers
296. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
290. oldal - Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance...
292. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
283. oldal - He has visited all Europe, — not to survey the sumptuousness of palaces, or the stateliness of temples ; not to make accurate measurements of the remains of ancient grandeur, nor to form a scale of the curiosity of modern art ; not to collect medals, or collate manuscripts : — but to dive into the depths of dungeons; to plunge into the infection of hospitals ; to survey the mansions of sorrow and pain ; to take the gauge and dimensions of misery, depression, and contempt ; to remember the forgotten,...
292. oldal - And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
291. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ...
169. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
187. oldal - For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
291. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again ; If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.