Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accord alſo aſcribe Becauſe believers bleſs bleſſed bring Chriſt church command conſider death delight divine doth dwell earth enemies eternal evermore expreſs faith Father fear fing give glory grace hand happy hath head hear heart heaven holy holy Ghoſt honor hope houſe hymns increaſe Jehovah Jeſus join keep king kingdom light live Lord means melody mercy mind moſt mouth never offering peace perfect perſon pfalms praiſe pray prayer preſent promiſed prophet PSALM pſalms receive rejoice righteouſneſs ſalvation ſame ſave ſay ſee ſervice ſet ſhall ſhould ſing ſong ſoul Spirit ſpiritual ſtand ſtill ſtrength ſubject ſuch Sunday ſung ſure thanks thee theſe thine things thoſe thou thou art treats truſt truth underſtanding unto unto the Lord uſe voice whole wonders
41. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty : for all that is in the heaven, and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
65. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children; how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
55. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
47. oldal - And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.
38. oldal - O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon His name : Make known His deeds among the people. Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him : Talk ye of all His wondrous works.
118. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant ; even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer : their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar ; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
249. oldal - To Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, The God whom we adore ; Be glory, as it was, is now, And shall be evermore.
297. oldal - The Lord, ye know, is God indeed ; Without our aid He did us make ; We are His flock, He doth us feed, And for His sheep He doth us take.
55. oldal - LORD, thou art God, which hast made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is: Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the LORD, and against his Christ.
292. oldal - God's holy place. 14 And in old age, when others fade, they fruit still forth shall bring ; They shall be fat, and full of sap, and aye be flourishing : 15 To shew that upright is the Lord : he is a rock to me ; And he from all unrighteousness is altogether free.