Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according Adam Apostle Article assert assistance baptism baptized Basilides believe blessed born called Calvin Calvinistic cause Christian Church command corruption death declared decree devil divine divine grace doctrine Edition Election endeavour Epistle Esau eternal everlasting evil exertion Father flesh free-will Gentiles gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Homilies human irresistible grace Jesus Christ Jews John justified by Faith Lambeth Articles live Lord Luke mankind Matt means ment mercy merits of Christ mind nature necessity obedience obey opinions ourselves passage Paul Pelagian perish persons preached Predestination prescience Price promise Prophet punishment received Redemption Regeneration rejected repentance Reprobate reward righteousness Salvation saved Saviour says Scripture sect shew Simon Magus sins soul speak Testament things thou tion tism true truth Universal Redemption unto virtue whole wicked wickedness word worketh
256. oldal - THE Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone.
20. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
433. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
10. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
465. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
236. oldal - Unto you therefore which believe he is precious : but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
258. oldal - God's purpose by his spirit working in due season: they through grace obey the calling; they be justified freely; they be made sons of God by adoption; they be made like the image of his only begotten son Jesus Christ; they walk religiously in good works and at length by God's mercy they attain to everlasting felicity.
64. oldal - SON JESUS CHRIST, hast overcome death, and opened unto us the gate of everlasting life ; we humbly beseech Thee, that, as by Thy special grace preventing us, Thou dost put into our minds good desires, so by Thy continual help we may bring the same to good effect...
449. oldal - Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land...
222. oldal - But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: ^ that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?