Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abſurd according adoration adverſaries alſo ancient angel apoſtles appears applied aſſert attributes authority bear becauſe beginning believe Beſides called cauſe character Chriſtian common conſequently conſider created creature death deſign Divine doctrine earth equal eternal evident exiſted expreſs expreſſions faith Father firſt former give given glory gods goſpel greater heart heaven himſelf Holy Holy Spirit honour idea idolatry importance infinite inſtance intended JEHOVAH Jesus Jeſus Chriſt Jews John king knowledge known language latter Lord Mahomet manifeſt manner meaning mere Moſes moſt muſt myſtery nature neceſſary never object occaſion opponents oppoſers oracles particular paſſages perfections perſon principles proper prophets prove reaſon received religion repreſented reſpect revealed ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeaks ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſed term thee theſe things thoſe thou tion true true God truth underſtand uſed wonderful worſhip writer
297. oldal - For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
40. oldal - I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light and create darkness : I make peace, and create evil : I the Lord do all these things.
17. oldal - The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
325. oldal - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
16. oldal - And I will kill her children with death ; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts : and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
125. oldal - He that cometh from above is above all ; he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth ; he that cometh from heaven is above all.
217. oldal - The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, At the presence of the LORD of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness, And all the people see his glory.
175. oldal - Being in the form of God, He thought it not robbery to be equal with God ; but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men : and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.