Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram affection Almighty altar apostle appeared assured behold believe blessed born brethren brother brought called child Christ Christian close comfort command conduct considered continually desire divine duty dwell earth enemies enter Esau eternal example faith father fear feelings give given grace hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour human important inheritance inspired instance Isaac Jacob Jesus king land LECTURE live look Lord manner Melchizedek mind nature never observe offered parents passed patriarch peace person portion possess pray prayer present promised reason receive Redeemer remarkable remember rich righteousness seed seen separate servant sins sorrow soul speak Spirit sure thee things thou thought tion told trial true truth unto whole worldly
131. oldal - He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, He was able also to perform.
272. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
ix. oldal - And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. 18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates...
177. oldal - And they came to the place which God had told him of ; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
328. oldal - And they told him all the words of Joseph, which he had said unto them: and when he saw the wagons which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived: and Israel said, It is enough ; Joseph my son is yet alive : I will go and see him before I die.
65. oldal - Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen ; for we be brethren. Is not the whole land before thee ? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
18. oldal - And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran ; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan ; and into the land of Canaan they came.
30. oldal - FATHER, I will that they whom thou hast given me be with me where I am : that they may behold my glory which thou hast given me : for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
146. oldal - And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.