Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
50 cents Adam Clark apostle asked ATHEISM Aunt Jemima Bashan beautiful believe better Bible blessed called child Christian church dark dead death divine doctrine doubt drink earth endless eternal evil eyes faith Father feel forever friends girl give glory God's gospel GOSPEL LITURGY hand happy hath heart heaven hell holy hope human Jesus Christ John lady light ligion live look Lord Magazine Manford marriage Melissy ment mercy mind minister moral mother nature ness never passed Piasa poor pray prayer preach punishment religion salvation Scientific American Scriptures smilax sorrow soul speak spirit suffering Sunday-school sweet tains temperance things Thomas Baldwin thou thought tion true truth Unitarian Universal Salvation Universalism Universalist unto wife woman women words young ZINE
147. oldal - Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself; That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him...
753. oldal - Pilate, saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and eay unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
706. oldal - And so beside the Silent Sea I wait the muffled oar ; No harm from Him can come to me On ocean or on shore. I know not where His islands lift Their fronded palms in air ; I only know I cannot drift Beyond His love and care.
188. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.
566. oldal - For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
284. oldal - Are God and Nature then at strife, That Nature lends such evil dreams? So careful of the 'type she seems, So careless of the single life...
699. oldal - He that cometh from above is above all : he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth : he that cometh from heaven is above all.
706. oldal - GOD from all eternity did by the most wise and holy counsel of his own will, freely and unchangeably ordain whatsoever comes to pass : yet so, as thereby neither is God the author of sin, nor is violence offered to the will of the creatures, nor is the liberty or contingency of second causes taken away, but rather established.
445. oldal - These six things doth the Lord hate: Yea, seven are an abomination unto him : A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.