Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledged admit æcumenical ages Answer apostles appears approved Arian assert authority believe bishops Bossuet bound called canons catholic church cause century CHAPTER Christ christian clergy communion concerning condemned confirmed contained contrary controversies council deacons decrees deny discipline divine doctrine doubt Eccl Ecclesia emperor England Epist equally error established evidence examination exercise fact faith fathers founded given held heresy heretics Hist holy Ibid infallible institution Italy judge judgment jurisdiction kings Lord maintain matters means merely ministers necessary never Nice object observed opinion ordination particular patriarch persons Peter pope presbyters principle probable proof prove question reason received rejected religion revelation rites Roman church Roman pontiff Rome rule says scrip scripture speaking Spirit sufficient suppose synod taught teach temporal theologians things tion tradition true truth universal church viii whole writers
285. oldal - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
4. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
449. oldal - And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost : whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.
271. oldal - I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren ? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
271. oldal - In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
290. oldal - Who knoweth not in all these That the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind.
271. oldal - But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word may be established.
290. oldal - Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, Upon them that hope in his mercy ; To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.
97. oldal - If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness ; he is proud, knowing nothing...