Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appear Arabic asked Author become Bible Bishop body called Catholic character Christ Christians Church consequently considerable Convent conversation desire Divine Druses East entered established exist expressed fact faith Father feeling four give given Gospel Greek ground hand heart Holy hundred interesting Italy Jerusalem Jews kind land language less living Lord Mahomedans manner Master means mind Mission Missionaries morning Mount mountains native nature Nazareth never noticed object observed opinion passage passed Patriarch persons Plain prayer present Priest principal probably professing reach received regard religion religious remarks residence rest Sacred Scrip Scriptures seems side Society speak spirit suffered Syria thing thou tion town Travels true truth Tyre various whole
188. oldal - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
446. oldal - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
394. oldal - And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
285. oldal - Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
257. oldal - Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh ; yea though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
3. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
155. oldal - And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them : but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
432. oldal - God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead. And that in the most holy sacrament of the eucharist, there is truly, really, and substantially the body and blood together with the soul and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ...
137. oldal - Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God ? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
285. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.