Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Advent ALMIGHTY Altar Amen answered Antiphon beginning Bishop bless Blood Body Calendar called Canon celebrated chalice chasuble Choir chori CHRIST our LORD Church Collect colour Communion containing Cross crucified Deacon deliver Doub double Double Feasts Easter English euro Everlasting faithful FATHER feasts festivals give given Gloria Gospel grant hands hearts Holy Holy Ghost Host iij lessons incenses Invit ix lessons JESUS CHRIST Jews John King kisses Lent less Let us pray Liturgy LORD Mary Mass midst ministers Name Octave offer ordinary peace Peter Pilate praise prayer Preface present preserve Prid Priest principal Psalm receives reply rite Roman rulers sacred Saints Sarum saying side sing sins spirit step Sub-Deacon Sunday sung Thee things Thou throughout Tract Trinity turned unto varied Verse vestments Vigil Wanting
111. oldal - But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King ? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified : and they took JESUS, and led him away. And he, bearing his cross, went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha; where they crucified him, and two others with him, on either side one, and JESUS in the midst.
110. oldal - Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them : behold, they know what I said.
51. oldal - Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead : Whose kingdom shall have no end.
40. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
111. oldal - This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, the King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
104. oldal - O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee ? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee ? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
110. oldal - And the servants and officers stood there, who had made a fire of coals; for it was cold: and they warmed themselves: and Peter stood with them, and warmed himself.
104. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the LORD : for he hath torn, and he will heal us ; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.