Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Assyria Babylon become Behold better blessing bring brought called captivity carried cause CHAP chapter Christ church comfort commanded consider continue danger death deliver desire desolate destroy destruction dwell earth Egypt enemies especially evil eyes faithful fall fathers favour fear fire fruit give given glory God's hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope Israel Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews Judah judgment keep king knowledge land live look Lord of hosts mind mouth pass peace persons poor princes promises prophet punish reason refer REFLECTIONS rejoice religion rich righteousness saith the LORD seek servants sins soul speak spirit strength sword taken thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt thought trust turn understanding unto voice waters wicked wisdom wise young
268. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
128. oldal - Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar : and he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips ; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
121. oldal - AND in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel : only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
213. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
270. oldal - Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
188. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men...
253. oldal - For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: For as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth ; So have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
246. oldal - I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy?
109. oldal - For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone ; The flowers appear on the earth ; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.