Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed appears Association authority believe Bible bishops blessed body called carried cause Cheers Christ Christian Church of Rome College Commons constitution continued Council course danger doctrines duty endowment England error established evil fact faith feel friends give given Government grant hand hear heart holy honour hope House important increased influence interests Ireland Italy Jesuits Jesus land laws letter liberty light look Lord matter Maynooth means measure Meeting mind Minister nature never oath object observed once opinion opposed Parliament party passed peace persons political Pope Popery Popish present priests principles Protestant question received reference Reformation regard religion religious respect Roman Catholic Romish souls speak spirit stand taken things true truth whole
182. oldal - LORD, raise up (we pray thee) thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us ; that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us, thy bountiful grace and mercy may speedily help and deliver us...
180. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils ; speaking lies in hypocrisy ; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
52. oldal - In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His presence saved them : in His love and in His pity He redeemed them ; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
14. oldal - Holy scripture declares, that "there is none other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved, but only the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
113. oldal - Union, that the Churches of England and Ireland, as now by law established, be united into one Protestant Episcopal Church, to be called the United Church of England and Ireland, and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said United Church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the Church of England ; and that the continuance and preservation of the United Church, as the Established Church of England and Ireland, shall...
147. oldal - Rose like an exhalation, with the sound Of dulcet symphonies and voices sweet, Built like a temple, where pilasters round Were set, and Doric pillars overlaid With golden architrave ; nor did there want Cornice or frieze, with bossy sculptures graven •, The roof was fretted gold.