Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abomination acting Antichrist appear arise Assyria beast behold believe blessed called cause chapter character Christ Christianity Church close coming commanded connected countries Daniel darkness delivered desire desolation destroyed destruction dispensation distinct doubt dwell earth empire evil facts fall fear fire follow future gather Gentile give given glory grace half hand hearts heaven holy hosts hour immediately indignation Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jews Judah judgment kingdoms kings land light living Lord Lord Jesus Luke Matthew means midst months nations never Papacy pass passage period person present principles prophecy prophetic referred represent respecting Revelation Roman saints Satan Scripture season seen signs speak Spirit spoken stand stars strength supposed sword temple testimony things thou thought throughout truth turn unto verse whole worship written Zion
96. oldal - But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified; for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
32. oldal - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand...
19. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
47. oldal - Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken ; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate : but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah : for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
36. oldal - In that day there shall be a fountain opened To the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem For sin and for uncleanness.
80. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.